Thursday 5 April 2012

I...

I want to be with you either day or night.
I want to lay by your shoulder when I'm crying.
I want to be there for you when you in trouble.
I want to be by your side whenever you feel alone.
I want to cook for you eventhough it wasn't taste good.
I want to share all my moments with you.
I want to be your best freind ever.
I want to make you laugh all the time.
I want to be everything for you....

But....

I know I'm not perfect.
I know that sometime I can be unexpectable.
I know that I'm always make you angry.
I know that sometime I'm forcing you to do something for me.


All I want you know that,

I love you so much. I know that you are the one for me. I will be a good lover, friend and wife to you. I want to live with you for the rest of my life.

Because...

You always make me smile.
You always threre for me.
You show me your love.
You always comfort me whenever when I'm crying.
You are EVERYTHING.

Thank you shazwan shafee. You complete me. 
You are my best lover, my best friend and my best husband to be.
I know that you will guide me. You will teach me how to be a good wife.

Two years with you, is the most wonderful year in my life. I want more years and I want spend forever with you.

I love you. And I will never tired and stop saying that words. That words is only for you shazwan shafee.

No comments:

Post a Comment